Wednesday 20 October 2021
Monday 11 October 2021
World Travel: Where is open to tourists and What is required?
|Map for fully vaccinated travellers (source: sherpa)|
Saturday 28 August 2021
Effective from Nov 22, 2021, the SCENE and Scotia Rewards programs are merging to become Scene+ program, which gives members more flexibility to earn and redeem points.
Eligible customers who are currently in the SCENE / Scotia Rewards programs will be automatically transitioned to the Scene+ program. Current rewards points will be automatically transferred to the Scene+ program. There will be no impact to the value of existing points.
To allow for these upcoming program changes, the SCENE and Scotia Rewards programs will be unavailable from Nov 15 to Nov 22, 2021. During this time period, points will still be earned but not displayed on the customer's Scene+ account until Nov 22, 2021. No redemption options will be available during this time.
Friday 23 July 2021
Get up to 80% bonus when you buy Aeroplan (Expiry: July 30, 2021)
Starting Jul 19, 2021 until July 30, 2021 at 11:59 pm ET, Aeroplan members will be able to buy Aeroplan points and earn a bonus of up to 80% of the Aeroplan Points purchased. Members can also give the gift of points to another Aeroplan Member, and they will be rewarded with this exciting bonus.
Tuesday 9 March 2021
- $599 annual fee
- Up to 65,000 Aeroplan welcome bonus (receive 35,000 Aeroplan first 3 months after $3000 purchase, earn additional 5000 Aeroplan per month for $1000 spending for the first six months of card membership)
- Receive a $100 Statement Credit
- Earn 3 Aeroplan for $1 purchases from Air Canada and Air Canada Vacations
- Earn 2 Aeroplan for $1 purchase of restaurants and food delivery purchase in Canada.
- Earn 1 Aeroplan for $1 purchase of everything else
- Unlimited access to Maple Leaf Lounge in North America
- Priority boarding and check in
- Free 1st check in bag for you and up to 8 companions travel on the same reservation
- Earn 1000 SQM for every $5000 purchase and roll over unused 200,000SQM
- Buyer's Assurance Plan: extend manufacturer's warranty to additional one year
- Purchase Protection Plan: cover accidental damage within 90 days of purchase
- Out of Province/Country Medical Assurance: maximum of $5,000,000 emergency medical expenses for the first 15 consecutive days of trip
- Trip Cancellation Insurance
- Interruption Insurance
- Flight Delay Insurance
- Baggage Delay/Lost Baggage/Stolen Baggage Insurance
- Car Rental Theft/Damage Insurance
- $500,000 Travel Incident Insurance
Monday 25 January 2021
Monday 7 December 2020
EQ Bank (CANADA) Savings Plus Account: Daily Interest Rate 1.5%, TFSA Rate: 2.3%; Unlimited Transactions, $20 Bobus For New Account
EQ Bank Savings Plus Account is one of the most popular banks with high interest rate amongst Canadian financial institutions. It helps you get the most out of your money, with no monthly fees, no minimum balances and unlimited transactions.
- No monthly fees or hidden charges
- Unlimited transactions
- No minimum balance requirements
- Send and receive Interac e-Transfers®: Free and unlimited
- Award-winning mobile app
- Unlimited mobile Cheque deposits
- NSF (Non-Sufficient Funds) chargeback fees for returned items: Free
- Free and instant EQ to EQ transfers
- Free bill payments (not common for a Savings account)
- New International Money Transfer powered by TransferWise
- You can link it to other banks' account. Transfer between linked accounts (bank to bank) is free.
It is currently offering one of the highest rates: 1.5% everyday interest rate (interest is calculated daily on the total closing balance and paid monthly). The interest rate for TFSA account: 2.3%. TFSA GIC is 2.5% for 90 days. If you want to open an EQ Bank Savings Plus Account from the button below, you will receive $20 bonus for opening new saving account and deposit over $100 CAD. $20 will appear in your accounts 3 days after your deposit.
Friday 4 December 2020
US American Express Hilton Expire (Welcome Bonus 150,000 Hilton Points, Diamond Status, Free Reward Night, Free Priority Pass and $250 Resort Credit)
· 450 USD annual fee for American Express Hilton Aspire Card
· Welcome Offer 150,000 Hilton points ($900 value) after you spend $4000 purchase in the first three months of account opening
· Complimentary Hilton Honors Diamond Status (Priceless: save you 60 nights effort to get Diamond status with free breakfast and lounge access at hotels. Also you will get free room upgrade and 100% bonus Hilton Points for each stay)
· Free Priority Pass Membership ($429 Value): Unlimited Priority Pass airport lounge access for you and two guests at over 1200 airport lounges around the world
· Up to two Free Weekends Reward Nights (Free Stay until September 2022 = Value of $800 - $2000)
· Up to $250 in annual Airline Fee Credits
· $250 Hilton Resort Statement Credit yearly
· Up to $100 Hilton on-property credit where you book at least two-nights stay Waldorf Astoria or Conrad property.
· Collision damage waiver
· Lost baggage insurance
· Travel accident insurance
· Trip Cancellation and interruption coverage
· Trip delay insurance
· Note: Click Apply Now icon above or the photos on this page, you will receive 150,000 Hilton Points. This credit card is open to US residents as well as residents from Canada, Mexico, UK, Australia, and India who has a US mailing address (can be yours, your friend's, relative's, or an address from mail forwarding service). Social Security Number - SSN is not required (leave it blank when apply online if you live outside US). US American Express will access your home country's credit score for your Canadian, Mexican, British, Australian and Indian version of American Express card. American Express has cancelled the income requirement.
Wednesday 25 November 2020
Operated By Copa Airlines