Monday, 25 January 2021
Monday, 7 December 2020
EQ Bank (CANADA) Savings Plus Account: Daily Interest Rate 1.5%, TFSA Rate: 2.3%; Unlimited Transactions, $20 Bobus For New Account
EQ Bank Savings Plus Account is one of the most popular banks with high interest rate amongst Canadian financial institutions. It helps you get the most out of your money, with no monthly fees, no minimum balances and unlimited transactions.
- No monthly fees or hidden charges
- Unlimited transactions
- No minimum balance requirements
- Send and receive Interac e-Transfers®: Free and unlimited
- Award-winning mobile app
- Unlimited mobile Cheque deposits
- NSF (Non-Sufficient Funds) chargeback fees for returned items: Free
- Free and instant EQ to EQ transfers
- Free bill payments (not common for a Savings account)
- New International Money Transfer powered by TransferWise
- You can link it to other banks' account. Transfer between linked accounts (bank to bank) is free.
It is currently offering one of the highest rates: 1.5% everyday interest rate (interest is calculated daily on the total closing balance and paid monthly). The interest rate for TFSA account: 2.3%. TFSA GIC is 2.5% for 90 days. If you want to open an EQ Bank Savings Plus Account from the button below, you will receive $20 bonus for opening new saving account and deposit over $100 CAD. $20 will appear in your accounts 3 days after your deposit.
Friday, 4 December 2020
US American Express Hilton Expire (Welcome Bonus 150,000 Hilton Points, Diamond Status, Free Reward Night, Free Priority Pass and $250 Resort Credit)
· 450 USD annual fee for American Express Hilton Aspire Card
· Welcome Offer 150,000 Hilton points ($900 value) after you spend $4000 purchase in the first three months of account opening
· Complimentary Hilton Honors Diamond Status (Priceless: save you 60 nights effort to get Diamond status with free breakfast and lounge access at hotels. Also you will get free room upgrade and 100% bonus Hilton Points for each stay)
· Free Priority Pass Membership ($429 Value): Unlimited Priority Pass airport lounge access for you and two guests at over 1200 airport lounges around the world
· Up to two Free Weekends Reward Nights (Free Stay until September 2022 = Value of $800 - $2000)
· Up to $250 in annual Airline Fee Credits
· $250 Hilton Resort Statement Credit yearly
· Up to $100 Hilton on-property credit where you book at least two-nights stay Waldorf Astoria or Conrad property.
· Collision damage waiver
· Lost baggage insurance
· Travel accident insurance
· Trip Cancellation and interruption coverage
· Trip delay insurance
· Note: Click Apply Now icon above or the photos on this page, you will receive 150,000 Hilton Points. This credit card is open to US residents as well as residents from Canada, Mexico, UK, Australia, and India who has a US mailing address (can be yours, your friend's, relative's, or an address from mail forwarding service). Social Security Number - SSN is not required (leave it blank when apply online if you live outside US). US American Express will access your home country's credit score for your Canadian, Mexican, British, Australian and Indian version of American Express card. American Express has cancelled the income requirement.
Wednesday, 25 November 2020
Operated By Copa Airlines